In response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis, Mt. Sinai Wellness Center has implemented a number of precautionary safety measures to minimize the risk to our clients, colleagues, and others. These measures are informed by the most current guidance from leading health authorities and experts, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the World Health Organization.
We have taken the following additional measures to mitigate infection risk:
- All potential clients are screened prior to admission for flu-like symptoms, elevated temperature, contact with individuals who are confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19, and recent travel.
- All facility personnel are screened daily and are not permitted to work for two weeks if flu-like symptoms or an elevated temperature is present.
- All non-clinical employees are encouraged to work from home
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged for all staff and clients by maintaining 6 feet of personal space and refraining from hugging, holding hands, and shaking hands
- Proper sanitization and food safety techniques, like thorough handwashing and surface disinfection, are strongly emphasized.
Mt. Sinai Wellness Center is committed to ensuring client safety, and we appreciate your trust in this difficult and uncertain environment.